Saturday 12 July 2014

Forest of Bowland Blat II


Got up at 6.30 to get out to beat the traffic (cyclists), had a fabulous two hour drive around Waddington, Newton, Chipping, Longbridge and Haslingdon.  Kids were just getting up when I got home.  Gotta love summer and sevens.

I have never been one for sat navs, always preffered to read a map the night before and trust my memory.  Call it age, blame the seven, I don't know, but even the basic Nuvi 2497 is a godsend in a Caterham.  Draw the map on the computer, download it and off you go.  Effortless and if you speed past a turning it sorts you out.

Can't remember where I parked but it must have been near Dunsop Bridge.  A lovely drive and the heater was very welcome given I set off in shorts and a t-shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment