I dinitolled everywhere I could. I used two cans of 3125. I warmed it up as recomended by others and it worked a treat with the way it ran into the gaps. It's not a tidy process and it gets on your hands afterwards so I will probably need to put a bit more in after I finish.
Put the exhausts in. Easy enough. Just follow the install order. The numbers on the exhausts didn't match the instructions or the parts list caterham sent me for my car.
Once the exhaust was in I put the steering in. Sat in there and turned it a few times :) Bit of a pain sliding the upper shaft into place without knocking the white sleeves out. The upper white / rubber sleeve is a bit tough to get in but then again you don't want it falling out. The lower white sleeve came out a few times but clicked back in place nicely. A bit of grease helps when doing this bit.